News bulletins and updates on Bagyong Lawin, a typhoon, from state weather bureau PAGASA as of Thursday, October 20, 2016 are posted here.
Home / Posts filed under typhoon
Local government units declared suspension of classes on Friday, November 8, 2013 due to Super Typhoon Yolanda. Here is the list.
Here is a list of evacuation centers for those affected by Typhoon Yolanda in regions 7, 8 and CARAGA released Thursday by the DSWD.
Typhoon Pablo, the strongest typhoon to hit the Philippines in 2012, destroyed farmlands, communities, properties and lives. Here are more p...
Here are photos of the devastation caused by the super Typhoon Pablo in the provinces of Compostela Valley and Davao Oriental in Mindanao.
A video that documented the aftermath of Typhoon Pablo, which left more than 300 persons dead and scores hurt and missing, is getting attent...
Typhoon Pablo has maintained its strength as it moves in a west northwest direction, state weather bureau PAGASA reported on Wednesday, Dece...
- Mall Rejects Folded 1K Polymer Bill From Customer
- PRC Exam Results July 2022: Criminologist (June 2022 Passers)
- Lone Bettor Wins P401 Million Grand Lotto 6/55 Jackpot
- President Marcos SONA 2022 Transcript (Full Text)
- PRC Exam Results: Master Plumber (July 2022)
- PBBM SONA 2022 Live Stream: President Bongbong Marcos 1st State of the Nation Address
- PRC Exam Results: Teachers Board (LET) June 2022
- Shinzo Abe Dead: Assassination Video, Photo, Update
Powered by Blogger.