News bulletins and updates on Bagyong Lawin, a typhoon, from state weather bureau PAGASA as of Thursday, October 20, 2016 are posted here.
Home / Posts filed under typhoon
Local government units declared suspension of classes on Friday, November 8, 2013 due to Super Typhoon Yolanda. Here is the list.
Here is a list of evacuation centers for those affected by Typhoon Yolanda in regions 7, 8 and CARAGA released Thursday by the DSWD.
Typhoon Pablo, the strongest typhoon to hit the Philippines in 2012, destroyed farmlands, communities, properties and lives. Here are more p...
Here are photos of the devastation caused by the super Typhoon Pablo in the provinces of Compostela Valley and Davao Oriental in Mindanao.
A video that documented the aftermath of Typhoon Pablo, which left more than 300 persons dead and scores hurt and missing, is getting attent...
Typhoon Pablo has maintained its strength as it moves in a west northwest direction, state weather bureau PAGASA reported on Wednesday, Dece...
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- IATF Resolution No. 40 Series of 2020: GCQ, MGCQ Areas
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Coronavirus Patient Who Sneaked Out of Davao Isolation Facility Found
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
Powered by Blogger.