News about Super Typhoon Ompong (Bagyong Ompong) on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 from state weather bureau PAGASA are posted on this page.
Home / Posts filed under super typhoon
Super Typhoon Agaton, which is stronger than Yolanda, will hit the country in January 2014 is a rumor that’s circulating on social media.
No official statement. Iglesia Ni Cristo is silent on the allegation it refused to shelter victims of Typhoon Yolanda in Tacloban.
Netizens are sharing photos and videos of the devastation caused by Super Typhoon Yolanda, the strongest cylone that hit the Philippines.
Here are updates on Bagyong Yolanda (Super Typhoon Yolanda 2013) on Thursday, November 7, as provided by state weather bureau PAGASA.
The official web portal of PAGASA went inaccessible Thursday as people search and browse the internet for updates on Super Typhoon Yolanda.
At 8am Thursday, November 7, the eye of Super Typhoon Yolanda was spotted at 712 kilometers East of Hinatuan, Surigao Del Sur with maximum s...
Typhoon Yolanda has entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR). Check out the areas having public storm warning signals.
- PRC » November 2008 Nursing Board Exam Result (NLE) release
- November 2008 Nursing Board Exam Results
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Woman Gets Possessed While Being Interviewed On TV
- PRC Exam Results: Nursing PNLE (June 2022)
- PRC Exam Results: Physical Therapist (June 2022)
- PRC Exam Results: Architect (June 2022)
Powered by Blogger.