The Southwest Monsoon (Habagat) is affecting Luzon and Western Visayas, state weather bureau PAGASA reported in its weather forecast.
Home / Posts filed under rainfall warning signal
Rainfall Warning Signal: Code 'Yellow' up in Metro Manila (Aug. 14, 6pm)
State weather bureau PAGASA has raised the Rainfall Warning Signal (RWS) in Metro Manila to code Yellow.
PAGASA Rainfall Warning System (RWS)
The PAGASA Rainfall Warning System (RWS) is in operational mode since June 20, 2012 but is still open for suggestions to improve it, the sta...
Rainfall Warning Signal for NCR raised to code 'RED'
State weather bureau PAGASA raised Wednesday afternoon the Rainfall Warning Signal to Code ‘RED’ for Metro Manila.
Rainfall Warning Signal lowered to 'Yellow' (August 8, 2012)
State weather bureau PAGASA has lowered the Rainfall Warning Signal in Metro Manila (NCR) from code ‘Green’ to ‘Yellow’.
PAGASA raises rainfall warning signal to 'green'
State weather bureau PAGASA on Tuesday raised the Rainfall Warning Signal for Metro Manila (NCR) to color code GREEN.
Subscribe to:Posts (Atom)
- HOW TO: Speed Up IPTV Smarters Pro Streaming
- Convert TESDA NC to Civil Service eligibilty
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- Pork siomai not a healthy food, doc explains why
- Free Website Hosting Services Pros and Cons
- Maegan Aguilar 'Beaten Up' By Domestic Partner (+Photos)
SITES YOU MAY LIKE
Powered by Blogger.