The Southwest Monsoon (Habagat) is affecting Luzon and Western Visayas, state weather bureau PAGASA reported in its weather forecast.
Home / Posts filed under rainfall warning signal
State weather bureau PAGASA raised Wednesday afternoon the Rainfall Warning Signal to Code ‘RED’ for Metro Manila.
State weather bureau PAGASA has lowered the Rainfall Warning Signal in Metro Manila (NCR) from code ‘Green’ to ‘Yellow’.
State weather bureau PAGASA on Tuesday raised the Rainfall Warning Signal for Metro Manila (NCR) to color code GREEN.
- PRC Exam Results July 2022: Criminologist (June 2022 Passers)
- President Marcos SONA 2022 Transcript (Full Text)
- PRC Exam Results: Teachers Board (LET) June 2022
- PRC Exam Results: Master Plumber (July 2022)
- PBBM SONA 2022 Live Stream: President Bongbong Marcos 1st State of the Nation Address
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Groom Returns Bride To Her Parents After He Discovered She Was No Longer A Virgin During Honeymoon
- Minors, 2 Others Killed in MisOr Philippines, Taxi Burned
Powered by Blogger.