Tacloban is no longer a testing site for the upcoming midwife and nursing board exams after the city was devastated by Typhoon Yolanda.
Home / Posts filed under midwife licensure exam
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Thursday announced that 1,701 out of 3,756 (45.29%) passed the Midwife Licensure Examination...
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the Midwifery Board Exam for November 2011 are the following:
The performance of schools in the April 2011 Midwife Licensure Examination in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981 otherwise known as PRC Mod...
The list of successful examinees in the Licensure Examination for Midwife held last April 27 and 28, 2011 who garnered the ten highest place...
- PRC » November 2008 Nursing Board Exam Result (NLE) release
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- November 2008 Nursing Board Exam Results
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Woman Gets Possessed While Being Interviewed On TV
- PRC Exam Results: Nursing PNLE (June 2022)
- PRC Exam Results: Architect (June 2022)
- PRC Exam Results: Physical Therapist (June 2022)
Powered by Blogger.