Tacloban is no longer a testing site for the upcoming midwife and nursing board exams after the city was devastated by Typhoon Yolanda.
Home / Posts filed under midwife licensure exam
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Thursday announced that 1,701 out of 3,756 (45.29%) passed the Midwife Licensure Examination...
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the Midwifery Board Exam for November 2011 are the following:
The performance of schools in the April 2011 Midwife Licensure Examination in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981 otherwise known as PRC Mod...
The list of successful examinees in the Licensure Examination for Midwife held last April 27 and 28, 2011 who garnered the ten highest place...
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has uploaded the room assignment and program for examinees of the Midwifery board examination t...
- Sachzna Laparan Mum About 'Video Scandal'
- ABS-CBN Dead? Network Posts Black Profile Logo
- Novel Coronavirus (nCoV) 'Fast, Effective' Cure?
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
- Grade 3 pupil found raped, killed in Sorsogon [+video]
- Exam Results: Veterinarian (August 2016 Board Passers)
Powered by Blogger.