Malacañang has declared December 26, 2016 and January 2, 2017 as special non-working holidays, per Presidential Proclamation No. 117.
Home / Posts filed under holidays
- Sachzna Laparan Mum About 'Video Scandal'
- ABS-CBN Dead? Network Posts Black Profile Logo
- Novel Coronavirus (nCoV) 'Fast, Effective' Cure?
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
- Grade 3 pupil found raped, killed in Sorsogon [+video]
- Exam Results: Veterinarian (August 2016 Board Passers)
Powered by Blogger.