The Russian COVID-19 vaccine called Sputnik-V might be injected to Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte in May 2021, Malacañang revealed Th...
Home / Posts filed under covid19
A passenger of the Manila-Davao-Manila sweeper flight conducted May 6th by the City Government of Davao has tested positive for COVID-19.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved antiviral drug Remdesivir for treatment of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients.
The Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) asked other hospitals in Central Visayas for help amid its fight against COVID-19.
Viral now: Frontliners dressed as Star Wars stormtroopers are manning COVID-19 quarantine and curfew checkpoints in the Philippines.
- Safe Davao QR Registration: Link, Requirements, How To Access
- PRC Licensure, Board Exam Schedule for 2021
- Supercar Blondie Pays It Forward, Surprises Filipina Employee With 'Lifetime Savings' of Cash
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
Powered by Blogger.