A passenger of the Manila-Davao-Manila sweeper flight conducted May 6th by the City Government of Davao has tested positive for COVID-19.
Home / Posts filed under corona virus
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved antiviral drug Remdesivir for treatment of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients.
The Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) asked other hospitals in Central Visayas for help amid its fight against COVID-19.
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Safe Davao QR Registration: Link, Requirements, How To Access
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
- Grade 3 pupil found raped, killed in Sorsogon [+video]
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
Powered by Blogger.