A passenger of the Manila-Davao-Manila sweeper flight conducted May 6th by the City Government of Davao has tested positive for COVID-19.
Home / Posts filed under corona virus
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved antiviral drug Remdesivir for treatment of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients.
The Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) asked other hospitals in Central Visayas for help amid its fight against COVID-19.
- Moto Riding Community Mourns Death of 'Bohol Lady Rider'
- President Rodrigo Duterte SONA 2020 (Full Text)
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
- Grade 3 pupil found raped, killed in Sorsogon [+video]
Powered by Blogger.