Malacañang has declared December 26, 2016 and January 2, 2017 as special non-working holidays, per Presidential Proclamation No. 117.
Home / Posts filed under christmas
The Government Service Insurance System announced Tuesday that its Board of Trustees approved the allocation of Php1.8 billion as Christmas ...
- Moto Riding Community Mourns Death of 'Bohol Lady Rider'
- President Rodrigo Duterte SONA 2020 (Full Text)
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
- Grade 3 pupil found raped, killed in Sorsogon [+video]
Powered by Blogger.