Suspension of classes on Tuesday, July 22, 2014, has been declared in several areas affected by the Typhoon Henry-enhanced Habagat .
Home / Posts filed under Suspension of Classes
Suspension of classes on July 16, 2014 have been declared in areas affected by Typhoon Glenda. View the updated list to get informed.
Suspension of classes on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 due to bad weather brought by Typhoon Glenda has been declared by local government units.
Suspension of classes in time for the Black Nazarene feast on Thursday, January 9, 2014, has been declared by city mayor Joseph Estrada.
Some local government units in earthquake-stricken areas in Visayas on Tuesday have declared suspension of classes on October 16, 2013.
- PRC Exam Results July 2022: Criminologist (June 2022 Passers)
- President Marcos SONA 2022 Transcript (Full Text)
- PRC Exam Results: Teachers Board (LET) June 2022
- PRC Exam Results: Master Plumber (July 2022)
- PBBM SONA 2022 Live Stream: President Bongbong Marcos 1st State of the Nation Address
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Groom Returns Bride To Her Parents After He Discovered She Was No Longer A Virgin During Honeymoon
- Minors, 2 Others Killed in MisOr Philippines, Taxi Burned
Powered by Blogger.