Suspension of classes on Tuesday, July 22, 2014, has been declared in several areas affected by the Typhoon Henry-enhanced Habagat .
Home / Posts filed under Suspension of Classes
Suspension of classes on July 16, 2014 have been declared in areas affected by Typhoon Glenda. View the updated list to get informed.
Suspension of classes on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 due to bad weather brought by Typhoon Glenda has been declared by local government units.
Suspension of classes in time for the Black Nazarene feast on Thursday, January 9, 2014, has been declared by city mayor Joseph Estrada.
Some local government units in earthquake-stricken areas in Visayas on Tuesday have declared suspension of classes on October 16, 2013.
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
- Grade 3 pupil found raped, killed in Sorsogon [+video]
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- IATF Resolution No. 40 Series of 2020: GCQ, MGCQ Areas
Powered by Blogger.