#WALANGPASOK: Here's the updated list of areas where local government units declared suspension of classes on Wednesday, August 17, 2016...
Home / Posts filed under Suspension of Classes
Several local government units in Metro Manila and nearby areas declared suspension of classes on Thursday, July 9, due to heavy rains and f...
Several local government units declared suspension of classes on Wednesday, July 8, 2015 due to heavy rains and flooding caused by bad weath...
Suspension of classes on July 16, 2014 have been declared in areas affected by Typhoon Glenda. View the updated list to get informed.
Suspension of classes on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 due to bad weather brought by Typhoon Glenda has been declared by local government units.
Suspension of classes in time for the Black Nazarene feast on Thursday, January 9, 2014, has been declared by city mayor Joseph Estrada.
Some local government units in earthquake-stricken areas in Visayas on Tuesday have declared suspension of classes on October 16, 2013.
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- IATF Resolution No. 40 Series of 2020: GCQ, MGCQ Areas
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Coronavirus Patient Who Sneaked Out of Davao Isolation Facility Found
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
Powered by Blogger.