Due to bad weather, classes in most parts of Metro Manila (NCR) and nearby provinces have been suspended Monday, September 23, 2013.
Home / Posts filed under Southwest Monsoon
PAGASA monitors two new LPAs - Latest weather update
While Philippines is yet to recover from the wrath of Tropical Storm Maring and effects of the Southwest Monsoon , two new LPAs have formed.
PAGASA Weather Report - August 22, 2013 Habagat Update
The Southwest Monsoon (Habagat) is affecting Luzon and Western Visayas, state weather bureau PAGASA reported in its weather forecast.
Subscribe to:Posts (Atom)
- HOW TO: Speed Up IPTV Smarters Pro Streaming
- Convert TESDA NC to Civil Service eligibilty
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Pork siomai not a healthy food, doc explains why
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- Free Website Hosting Services Pros and Cons
- Maegan Aguilar 'Beaten Up' By Domestic Partner (+Photos)
SITES YOU MAY LIKE
Powered by Blogger.