Tropical Depression Wilma (Bagyong Wilma 2013) has weakened into a Low Pressure Area (LPA), state weather bureau PAGASA reported Monday.
Home / Posts filed under PAGASA
PAGASA says Bagyong Wilma has maintained its strength as it continues to move westward towards Caraga region.
Bagyong Vinta, a typhoon, has maintained its strength and is now off the coast of Ilocos Norte, state weather bureau PAGASA reports.
TS Vinta has intensified as it continues to move closer to Cagayan Province. At 5:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 31, its eye was spotted at 37...
Bagyong Vinta has slightly intensified as it moves towards extreme Northern Luzon, state weather bureau PAGASA reports new update.
- IATF Resolution No. 40 Series of 2020: GCQ, MGCQ Areas
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- DOWNLOAD: Province of Davao Oriental Embarkation Form
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
Powered by Blogger.