Friday, August 9, 2013 has been declared as a regular holiday throughout the country in observance of Eid’l Fitr or Feast of Ramadan.
Home / Posts filed under Eid’l Fitr
President Benigno Aquino III sent a message to the Muslim Filipino community on the occasion of their celebration of Eid’l Fitr on Monday, ...
Employers and workers must take note of the pay rules for regular holidays in relation to the August 20 holiday which was earlier declared i...
Monday, August 20, 2012, has been declared by Malacañang as a regular non-working holiday in the Philippines in observance of Eid’l Fitr wh...
- Teachers, please use green ballpen when checking student's work, here's why
- Viral photos of teens molesting girl cause online uproar
- Special Action Force (SAF) troopers to take over Bilibid
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- 433 Grand Lotto Jackpot Winners: Where They Come From and How They Won
- One of 433 Grand Lotto Jackpot Winners Reveals Secret After Claiming Prize
- Convert TESDA NC to Civil Service eligibilty
- Bagito scandal: Anatomy of the viral video
Powered by Blogger.