The conduct of 2014 Science and Technology undergraduate scholarship exam on September 22, 2013 has been announced by DOST-SEI through DepEd.
Home / Posts filed under DOST
DOST launches the ‘ceramic pot water filter’
The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) recently distributed “ceramic pot water filter” units to residents of Southville 3, a Nation...
DOST to deploy landslide warning systems
The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) through secretary Mario Montejo late last week announced that the science department is prep...
Anti Dengue Mosquito Trap
The government is on the move to find the right solution versus Dengue. The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) has developed a trap...
Anti Dengue Pellet (DOST)
The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) is working on a project which researchers believe is the right solution to prevent Dengue. T...
2010 DOST-SEI S&T Scholars - List of Passers, Qualifiers
A TOTAL of 1,023 fourth year high school students passed this year's Department of Science and Technology-Science Education Institute (D...
Subscribe to:Posts (Atom)
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- HOW TO: Speed Up IPTV Smarters Pro Streaming
- Marjorie Barretto photo scandal goes viral
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Driver throws FPJ punches in viral 'OMG, Kuya Rodel!' road rage video
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Convert TESDA NC to Civil Service eligibilty
- Pork siomai not a healthy food, doc explains why
SITES YOU MAY LIKE
Powered by Blogger.