Local government units declared suspension of classes on Friday, November 8, 2013 due to Super Typhoon Yolanda. Here is the list.
Home / Posts filed under Bagyong Yolanda
Here is a list of evacuation centers for those affected by Typhoon Yolanda in regions 7, 8 and CARAGA released Thursday by the DSWD.
Here are updates on Bagyong Yolanda (Super Typhoon Yolanda 2013) on Thursday, November 7, as provided by state weather bureau PAGASA.
The official web portal of PAGASA went inaccessible Thursday as people search and browse the internet for updates on Super Typhoon Yolanda.
At 8am Thursday, November 7, the eye of Super Typhoon Yolanda was spotted at 712 kilometers East of Hinatuan, Surigao Del Sur with maximum s...
Typhoon Yolanda has entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR). Check out the areas having public storm warning signals.
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- IATF Resolution No. 40 Series of 2020: GCQ, MGCQ Areas
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Coronavirus Patient Who Sneaked Out of Davao Isolation Facility Found
- Stunning transgenders Treechada Petcharat and Piyada Inthavong: A year later
Powered by Blogger.