Several local government units declared class suspensions on Monday, August 12, 2013 due to heavy rains brought by Typhoon Labuyo.
Home / Posts filed under Bagyong Labuyo
Bagyong Labuyo Update - Typhoon Labuyo 2013
Bagyong Labuyo has accelerated and intensified slightly as it moves over the West Philippine sea, state weather bureau PAGASA reported.
Subscribe to:Posts (Atom)
- HOW TO: Speed Up IPTV Smarters Pro Streaming
- Convert TESDA NC to Civil Service eligibilty
- Cristine Reyes 'scandal video' surfaces amid issue with Vivian Velez
- Enable PLDT Home Fibr LAN Ports 2 3 4
- Pork siomai not a healthy food, doc explains why
- India Bee Attack, Gas Leak Videos Combined To Scare Viewers
- Maegan Aguilar 'Beaten Up' By Domestic Partner (+Photos)
- Liceo Scandal: Video goes viral on Facebook
SITES YOU MAY LIKE
Powered by Blogger.