The results of the October 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) are out. View the complete list of passers and topnotchers here.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announced Friday that 49,783 elementary teachers (54.43%) out of 91,468 examinees (54.43%) and 71,080 secondary teachers (50.94%) passed the Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (L. E. P. T.) given last October 2, 2022 in Thailand and in 34 testing centers throughout the Philippines.
It is also announced that 29,183 of the 49,783 elementary teachers who passed the exam are first-timers, while 20,600 are repeaters. For secondary teachers, 50,549 are first-timers, while 20,531 are repeaters.
Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman, Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron, and Dr. Nora M. Uy are members of the Board for Professional Teachers.
The examination results for forty-six (46) examinees have been withheld pending a final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examinations.
On the following dates, registration for the issuance of a Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be open.
In the year 2023, the dates are the following:
- February 16-17, February 20-24, and February 27-28
- 1 - 3 March and 6 - 7 March
- 8-10 March and 13-14 March
- 15-17 March and 20-24 March
- The dates are March 27-31, April 3-4, and April 11-14.
- 17-20 April and 24–28 April
The following are the requirements for the issuance of a Certificate of Registration and a Professional Identification Card (ID): 1) Admission Notice (for identification purposes only);
2) duly completed Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal; 3) two passport size photos (colored with white background and complete nametag); 4) two sets of documentary stamps; 5) one short brown envelope. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Successful examinees, according to the PRC in its usual publications, must personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the October 2022 LET (teachers board exam) passers will be announced later, the PRC added.