In this tutorial we are going to teach you how to create a TradingView standalone app with a simple step-by-step guide with screenshots.
- Download the latest TradingView MSIX package from the official website.
- Download the free 7-Zip file archiver and extractor.
- Install 7-Zip and run the program as Administrator.
- Look for the TradingView MSIX file from the download folder and extract it to your desired location.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click TradingView.exe and create a shortcut.
- Double-click the shortcut and login.
That's it. You're done!
We used this procedure to create a TradingView standalone app on a machine running Windows 10 Pro version 1909.
If this tutorial was of great help to you, please like this post and share so that more traders who are using TradingView will know.