Make your Windows 11 faster for gaming, entertainment and productivity with these simple speed up tips and tweaks.
Windows 11, the latest and most talked-about operating system from Microsoft, is faster and better than its predecessors based on our observation and usage.
There's still room for improvement though as the full version is yet to be released later this year. What's available currently is the Insider Preview build 22000.51 (version 21H2).
We're sharing these simple speed up tips and tweaks to make Windows 11 even better and faster.
1) Disable startup items that don't really need to start automatically.
- To do this, right-click the Start icon and click Task Manager. Alternatively, you can do the classic method of pressing CTRL/ALT/DEL.
- On Task Manager, click the Startup tab and disable the unimportant startup items.
2) Do not install a third-party antivirus software that causes your computer to lag or slowdown.
- Windows security is sufficient enough to keep your computer safe from common viruses, malware, and ransomware.
- The latest version of Windows Defender can even detect and remove malware hidden inside a zipped folder or file downloaded via torrent and suspicious websites.
- Don't waste your money with third-party antivirus softwares.
3) Do a system tuneup to accelerate bootup and shutdown, stabilize the operating system, optimize the storage, and speed up Windows 11 and internet.
- To do this, download the free version of Wise Registry Cleaner. It's a portable software so there's no need to install.
- Run it, go to System Tuneup and click Optimize. It's that simple.
- Close the program and restart your computer.
After following these speed up tips and tweaks correctly, your Windows 11 becomes faster and better.