Chinese consumer electronics company Meizu has recently launched the MX4 Pro, a bigger and definitely better version of its MX4 smartphone.
The MX4 Pro has a 5.5-inch QHD display with a resolution of 1536 x 2560 pixels and is powered by the Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5430 octa-core processor accompanied by a Mali-T628 MP6 GPU.
It comes with a storage capacity of up to 64GB, 3GB of RAM, LTE and TD-LTE, NFC connectivity, 3350 mAh battery, a 20.7-megapixel primary camera with dual-LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, and a fingerprint scanner at the home button which will allow payments via AliPay starting next year.
Online tech news sources say the Meizu MX4 Pro is expected to be released in December. The 16GB version is estimated to cost not more than P20,000 in the Philippines, although there's no official word from local distributor Novo7 Tech as of yet.
Some of the Meizu MX4 Pro specs are as follows:
- Fingerprint sensor
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Exynos 5 Octa 5430 chipset (same in the Samsung Galaxy Alpha)
- Octa Core CPU (Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A15 + quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7)
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display (~546 ppi pixel density)
- 20.7 MP primary camera (5248 х 3936 pixel resolution and 2160p@30fps video) with dual-LED flash
- 5 MP front camera 1080p@30fps
- 16/32/64 GB storage options
- 3 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 32-bit ES9018K2M DAC for high-performance sound
- NFC connectivity
- LTE 1800/2100/2600, TD-LTE 1900/2300/2500/2600
- microUSB v2
- 3350 mAh battery
- Android OS v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Price: $410 (16GB), $440 (32GB), $510 (64GB)