Bon Jovi’s daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi heroin overdose the "worst phone call ever," says singer

Jon Bon Jovi revealed on “Katie” he received the “worst phone call ever” four months ago when he learned that his daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, had a heroin overdose at her dorm in Hamilton College.



During Friday’s interview with Katie Couric, the rock singer admitted he was completely unaware of his 19-year-old daughter’s drug use and the news about her getting overdosed was horrific and shocking.

The Bon Jovi lead vocalist had his own self partly blamed for what happened. The rockstar said being his daughter adds pressure to Stephanie, much more than what ordinary teenagers feel.

Bon Jovi added that Stephanie is doing great after she was hospitalized. The rocker was thankful to everyone who offered prayers and supported him during that difficult part of his life.