How To Claim Civil Service Certificate of Eligibility (CoE)

The Civil Service Commission (CSC) released the results of the May 2011 Career Service Exam - Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) earlier this month. This week, the CSC issued an advisory with information on how passers can claim the Certificate of Eligibility (CoE).

  • Coordinate with the CSC Regional Office, which has jurisdiction over the test center where you took the examination, to inquire on the specific dates of the availability of your CoE.
  • Bring a valid ID and one (1) passport size photo, the same photo that was attached on the Application Form and Picture-Seat Plan bearing the name of the examinee (name tag). Note that the CSC will not accept a picture with computer-generated name tag.
A complete listing and contact information of the different CSC Regional Offices have been provided here. The CSC said those who failed the examination may print a copy of their Report of Rating (RoR) from this page.