TweetDeck, your personal browser connecting you with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and Google Buzz, finally comes to the web as a Google Chrome app! Previously, TweetDeck is only available as a client for your desktop, iPhone, iPad, or Android phone; now, TweetDeck can be installed in your Chrome browser (ChromeDeck).
- Browse the Chrome app page in the the new Chrome Webstore.
- Click the `Install´ button at the right top part of the page.
- Sign in with your Google account if you haven't yet. You will be redirected back to the TweetDeck install page after successful login.
- Click `Install.´
- Select `TweetDeck´ in the choices for Apps to be installed.
- Get started by doing any of the following:
- Import from TweetDeck desktop;
- Sign in with your TweetDeck account;
- Or get started without signing in.