After deliberation, the Office of the President has released the list of non-working holidays (regular and special combined) for December 2010. According to Malacañang, the official holiday season starts on December 24 and ends on January 2, 2011.
- Friday, December 24 – Special Non-Working Day
- Saturday, December 25 – Christmas Day (Regular Holiday)
- Sunday, December 26 – Non-Working Day
- Monday, December 27 – Monday nearest Rizal Day, December 30 (Regular Holiday; Holiday Economics applies)
- Friday, December 31 – Last Day of the Year (Special Non-Working Day)
- Saturday, January 1 – New Year's Day (Regular Holiday)
- Sunday, January 2 – Non-Working Day