PAYPAL is probably the best and the most secure service for online payments and withdrawals. After creating a Paypal account, verify your credit or debit card. Here's how.
Get a UnionBank EON account:
- Bring 2 valid IDs.
- Apply for a new EON account at any UnionBank branch near you.
- After 2-3 days, claim your EON-Visa Card.
- Pay the P350.00 annual fee.
- Deposit at least P100.00 (or more than the equivalent of $1.99 USD).
- Login to your Paypal account.
- In the Overview interface, click 'Link your Credit or Debit Card".
- Enter the necessary information, click Submit.
- Now, call UnionBank customer care at toll-free number 1-800-1888-2277.
- At the prompt, press 5 to access your EON account.
- The customer service representative will ask you questions for security purposes.
- Request for your Expanded Use (ExpUse) number.
- The CSR will give you a four-digit number. Take note of it.
- Go back to your Paypal account, click 'Get Verified'.
- Enter the four-digit ExpUse number, click Submit and voila!, you are now verified.
Start using your Paypal for your online transactions.