GOOD NEWS to all Paypal users. Paypal has added the easiest method to verify your account. Paypal now allows account verification even without a credit card or debit card.
photo © 2007 Richard Masoner | more info (via: Wylio)
How to verify Paypal without a credit or debit card; verify Paypal with an ordinary savings passbook or atm account.
- Login to your Paypal account.
- Go to Profile > Add Bank Account > Add and then complete all the needed information.
- Check your email from time to time. Paypal will email you a notification on how to confirm your bank account and get verified.
- Paypal will make two small deposits to your bank account on a specific date.
- Check your bank account and note the exact amounts of those deposits.
- Log in to your Paypal account and click Confirm bank account on the Account Overview page.
- Enter the two deposit amounts to get verified.
I just don't have information though if this is limited to Paypal accounts in the Philippines or not.