CONVERT YouTube videos to mp3? No problem. COOLBUSTER.net has a guide. And as usual, we're going to make the steps as easy as possible. Here's how to convert a YouTube video file to mp3 format.
- Download your favorite YouTube video [guide].
- Save the video file at the desktop.
- Download and install Any Video Converter free edition [link].
- Launch Any Video Converter, click 'ADD VIDEO'.
- In the 'Profile' dropdown menu box under 'Common Audio Formats', select 'MP3 Audio (*.mp3)'.
- After convertion, a new window will appear with a pop-up message "Upgrade to Any Video Converter Pro?", click "No Thanks!", close the program.
- Retrieve the converted file(s) at My Documents > Any Video Converter > MP3.