I'm no Nostradamus but there were times in the past that I was able to predict minor circumstances and prevented them from getting worse. Now I am sharing to you my predictions for 2010.
- The mega fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. on March 13 will not push through. Their match will happen in the later part of 2010.
- There will be failure of elections. The new automated system (PCOS machine) will be the main cause of the problem.
- The present administration will continue to govern but it will recommend a military-backed transitional government to be headed by former president Fidel Ramos, to thwart protests from all opposition groups.
- Between May 11 to October 2010, ConAss will push through.
- The ConAss will pave the way for the amendment of the Philippine constitution to either establish the parliamentary form of government or re-schedule the elections to a day in November instead of May effective 2010 among others.
- Due to political instability, the peso will hit a record low of 60 to a dollar in 3Q of 2010.
- A very popular showbiz figure, a comedian, will pass away due to natural causes.