For bloggers who have installed Zinmag Remedy 2.0 in their Blogger blogs, here's how to troubleshoot or fix the disappearance of the arrow buttons in the Zinmag Remedy 2.0 Slider.
I found out that the images of the left and right arrow buttons are not hosted anymore by web2feel.com so you will have to replace those images with ones that are hosted by another image-hosting site.
How to fix Zinmag Remedy 2 Slider Arrow Buttons
- Login to your Blogger account.
- In your Dashboard, go to Layout > Edit HTML > Expand Widget Templates.
- Using Ctrl+F, find 'rem1'.
- Replace http://web2feel.com/images/rem1.jpg with http://i48.tinypic.com/16j26as.jpg
- Replace http://web2feel.com/images/rem2.jpg with http://i46.tinypic.com/14uv0c5.jpg
- Next, change the value of 'rightnav' from 0, 60] to -12, 60] to move the button in it's proper position.
- Preview the template.
- If you can see the arrows, click Save Template and you're done.