Here you will find the Typhoon (Bagyong) Urduja updates, advisory and storm signal warning with direct and up-to-date information from the Pagasa weather bureau.
Update as of November 25, 2009, Wednesday:
At 4:00 a.m. today, Tropical Depression "URDUJA" was estimated based on satellite and surface data at 70 kms East of Surigao City(9.8°N, 126.3°E) with maximum winds of 55 kph near the center. It is forecast to move East slowly. Northeast monsoon affecting Luzon.
- Thursday morning: 130 kms East East of Surigao City
- Friday morning: 220 kms East of Surigao City or 210 kms East Southeast of Guiuan, Eastern Samar
- Saturday morning: 310 kms East Southeast of Guiuan, Eastern Samar
- Southern Leyte
- Surigao del Norte
- Surigao del Sur
- Agusan del Norte
- Dinagat Island
- Siargao Island
- Public Storm Warning Signals elsewhere now lowered.
- Residents in low-lying areas and near mountain slopes in areas under PSWS # 1 are advised to take all the necessary precautionary measures against possible flashfloods and landslides.