Inspired by the popularity of my 20 Steps to Make Smart Bro Faster, I have come up with a simple guide on how to make PLDT MyDSL faster.
Using the tweaking tool called DrTCP, we will make your PLDT MyDSL faster with these steps.
Coolbuster's PLDT MyDSL Tweak
1. Download DrTCP from this link.
2. Open DrTCP and put the following values:
- TCP Receive Window = 2064440
- Windows Scaling = Yes
- Time Stamping = No
- Selective Acks = Yes
- Dial Up (RAS) MTU = leave it blank
- Path MTU Discovery = Yes
- Black Hole Detection = No
- Max. Duplicate ACKs = leave it blank
- TTL = leave it blank
- Adapter Settings (select your LAN adapter) = 1500
4. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Works on Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows 7.
- Don't mix up with any other tweak.
- Fresh operating system install recommended.
"Ten Best Posts of the Year" verification code: PBA092qn5q9o