Open-source software developer Mozilla has released this week Firefox 3.5 update version 3.5.2 to fix a couple of critical security issues and two more classified respectively as moderate and low. Download Firefox 3.5.2 now.
What's new in Firefox 3.5.2
Firefox 3.5.2 fixes the following issues:
- Several security issues.
- Critical - Chrome privilege escalation due to incorrectly cached wrapper
- Critical - Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124)
- Moderate - Location bar and SSL indicator spoofing via window.open() on invalid URL
- Low - Data corruption with SOCKS5 reply containing DNS name longer than 15 characters
Download Firefox 3.5.2
How to update from Firefox 3.5.1?
For existing users of Firefox 3.5.1, you can directly update your browser to the latest version by doing the following steps:
- Open Firefox
- Go to 'Help' menu and click 'Check for update...'
- Start downloading