For those who are still using Firefox 3.0, an update version 3.0.12 has been released today.
Firefox 3.0.12 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.11:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Fixed an issue introduced in Firefox 3.0.11, where Firefox would occasionally freeze when accessing the Java plug-in on Windows XP.
- Fixed an issue introduced in Firefox 3.0.11, where Firefox would not save data properly when a user stored their home directory on a remote location using AFP.
- On Mac OS X, fixed an issue where certain AppleScripts failed to return the proper information.
- Open Firefox.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates...