A step by step guide on how to unlock hidden Windows 7 themes.
There are seven Aero Themes installed by default in Windows 7. These are: Windows 7, Architecture, Characters, Landscapes, Nature, Scenes and United States.
If you want to add more, all you have to do is unlock a pack of hidden Aero Themes in Windows 7.
- Go to Windows Explorer, or press Windows Key + E.
- Navigate to Local Disk (C:) > Windows > winsxs, double click the folder.
- In the Search box, type *.theme and hit Enter.
- Find the hidden themes with the letters: ZA, GB, CA, AU
- Double click each line to install four regional themes such as: South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
If you want more themes, click here.