The Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) in the Philippines issued on 19 January 2009 BFAD Advisory No. 2009-001 for the "Immediate Recall of Selected Brands of Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter and Peanut Paste-Containing Products from the United States of America".
Below is the list of those brands reportedly contaminated with Salmonella, a genus of rod-shaped Gram-negative enterobacteria that causes typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever, and the foodborne illness salmonellosis.
1. King Peanut Butter with lot codes beginning with "8";
2. Peanut Corporation of America (PCA) Peanut Butter and Peanut Paste products;
3. Austin and Keebler branded Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers;
4. Select snack-size packs of Famous Amos Peanut Butter Cookies;
5. Keebler Soft Batch Homestyle Peanut Butter Cookies of Kellog Company;
6. Hy-Vee Inc. products: Peanut Butter Cookies, Monster Cookies, Peanut Butter Reeses Pieces Cookies, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lunchbox Reese's Pieces Cookies, Lunchbox Peanut Butter Cookies, People Chow Party Mix, Assorted Truffle Fudge;
7. Select ice cream products of Perry's Ice Cream containing peanut butter;
8. Various candies containing peanut butter of South Blend Chocolate Company;
9. Peanut Butter Fudge 4.5 lbs product 228;
10. Hoosiers, 4 lb product 410;
11. Peanut Butter Meltaway-Milk Chocolate, product 204;
12. Peanut butter Meltaways-Dark Chocolate product 204D;
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge, product 229;
14. Little Debbie Peanut Butter Toasty and Peanut Butter Cheese Sandwich Crackers of McKee Foods Corporation.
For the complete product list and the BFAD advisory, download from this link. You may need to download and install Foxit PDF Reader to view the file.