Here's how to start up your PC in 10 seconds!
- Go to: Start Menu/Run.
- Type regedit, press enter. This will open Registry Editor.
- Look for
- Double click the key shown as 'Startup Delay'
- On its base click Decimal, the default value is 4800000
- Change this value to 4000
- Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer
Important: number of startup items should be lesser.
- Download Winpatrol
- After installation, click 'Startup Programs' and disable startup items which slow down your system when you open your computer.