'Dirty tricks' operatives to bomb off Magdalo headquarters — Piñol

The flash alert "'Dirty tricks' operatives to bomb off Magdalo headquarters" was posted on Facebook on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 by former North Cotabato governor Manny Piñol, a writer known to be one of the closest friends and allies of leading presidential candidate Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte.

By Manny Piñol

There is a verified report relayed to me that after the failed black propaganda efforts against leading presidential candidate Rody Duterte, a group of dirty tricks operators will undertake the bombing of the Magdalo headquarters either late today or early tomorrow morning as part of a dirty tricks effort.

The bombing has been planned to create the impression that the Duterte group is composed of hot-headed members capable of employing terrorism to support their candidate.

An intelligence report forwarded to me a few minutes ago by former military men associated with Senator Antonio Trillanes said the bombing is planned to be undertaken today or tomorrow.

The information said two men riding tandem in a motorcycle will pass by the Magdalo headquarters where Trillanes will be holding a press conference and lob a grenade.

"You have to reveal this information otherwise the Duterte camp will once again be blamed for this act of terrorism," the informant told me.
The bombing was hatched after the black propaganda campaign against Duterte, including allegations that he kept hundreds of millions in accounts with the Bank of Philippine Islands, were proven to be false.

Trillanes has earlier charged that Duterte was keeping accounts with the BPI with an estimated P211-M.

BPI officials, however, informed Duterte's lawyer Salvador Panelo yesterday that there is no P211-M deposited in Duterte's accounts and that bank records showed that there has never been any deposit in that amount since the accounts were opened years ago.

BPI officials also denied that the documents brandished by Trillanes during a press conference last week listing hundreds of millions in deposits in the alleged accounts of Duterte came from the bank.

They added the the Trillanes papers were not bank documents.

(Credit: Trillanes photo downloaded from Facebook.)"