VIRAL: Consumer finds strange object in Milo drink

Nestle Philippines is currently investigating a strange object found by a horrified consumer in their chocolate and malt powder product Milo.


In a July 29 post on her Facebook account, Rissa Gabriel Zaragoza said she was shocked when her 7-year-old son, Adrian, rushed to the sink and puked after sipping Milo.

The concerned mom said upon checking, she noticed that the product is yet to expire on December 5 this year but the tetra pack was heavy so she decided to open it.

Zaragoza claimed she found a "thing" that "smelled putrid" (rotting and emitting an extremely unpleasant smell) in it.


She decided to post her experience and attach pictures of the object to call the company's attention and raise awareness among consumers.

Her post has gone viral and been shared over 40,000 times on the social media site.



Zaragoza added that she's cooperating with Nestle in the probe.