Sharon Cuneta comes back to ABS-CBN

The one and only Megastar, Sharon Cuneta, is set to make a grand comeback to the network she considers home, ABS-CBN, various reports said.

Photo courtesy: Yahoo! Celebrity Philippines

She has been doing a countdown of her showbiz comeback on Facebook and just before the weekend, the veteran actress told her fans in a status post that it is happening soon.

"To my Dearest Sharonians, you will be seeing me in just a few days," she said. "In fact, much sooner that you ever expected."

Sharon also expressed gratitude to her followers for their "unwavering love and support."

ABS-CBN is expected to make an announcement in an official statement about Sharon's return to the Kapamilya network on Monday afternoon, March 9, according to an Inquirer report.

There have been rumors that her comeback project with Star Cinema will be a biopic on Janet Lim Napoles, the alleged mastermind of the pork barrel scam. She has vehemently denied it in an interview earlier this year.

In 2011, the 49-year-old actress-host transferred to the Manny V. Pangilinan-owned television station, TV5, after being with ABS-CBN for 23 years. She was reportedly offered a staggering P1-billion contract to jump ship.