Joniver Robles to critics: Show proof I broke 'Voice PH' rules

Former "Voice PH" bet Joniver Robles has challenged his critics to show proof that he broke rules or did something wrong against the show.

"This is for those who are saying I broke some rule or did something para magka problema yung show [for the show to have problems]. Post it here. Just make sure your facts are straight and speaks for itself at hindi nabasa nyo lang at narinig kung kanino [and not read or heard from someone else].

The singer-musician has been in the spotlight since "The Voice of the Philippines" coach Bamboo Mañalac revealed Sunday night that he will not be moving forward to the Live Shows due to "personal reasons."

"After much deliberation, napag-usapan ni Joniver at ng programa na [Joniver and the show agreed that] it's best for him not to continue with the show due to personal reasons," the famous music artist said in a shocking January 18 announcement.

After which, Joniver turned to Facebook to ask for help from supporters, friends, and loved ones particularly his mother, and said he "didn't know what to do and not hearing anything from my coach and teammates or anyone from the show" until the big reveal.

What draw intrigue among netizens was his line written in bold letters that read: "IT WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME."

While most of his followers vowed support, there were some who asked Joniver to disclose the real reason for leaving (or why he was allegedly kicked out from) the show.

"Please say something. Are you forbidden to? Did they invent your 'personal reasons?' Who is bullying you? Is there [an] official statement coming soon? Should we believe it?" netizen Eddie Boy Escudero posted. "You asked for your fans help. So they need to know what is happening."

So far, Joniver Robles has not answered the questions.