Student Gets Electrocuted While Ironing School Uniform, Dies

House chore gone deadly wrong: A female teenager died in Laoag City after she was electrocuted while ironing her uniform before going to school.


Student Gets Electrocuted While Ironing School Uniform, Dies

According to some neighbors, 13-year-old Stephanie Chico just finished taking a bath when the incident happened.

The teen's belongings were scattered in the kitchen area of their house when her lifeless body was found.

ABS-CBN News reported that Stephanie, the second of the three children of a soldier and a police officer, was a consistent Grade 7 honor student at Ilocos Norte College of Arts and Trades in Laoag.

Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici at FreeDigitalPhotos.net