The PBB All In big winner will be announced during the Pinoy Big Brother season finale. Here's how to ensure victory for your fave housemate.
- Organize or join a fan group. You can find one online on websites such as Pinoy Exchange (PEx) and ABS-CBN Forum.
- Be active, create informative and interesting threads, and join group discussions.
- Buy as many ABS-CBNmobile SIM cards as you can and use it when your favorite housemate gets nominated.
- ABS-CBNmobile SIM hoarding is apparently a trend among fan groups. What their members usually do is buy one or two SIM cards daily.
- With ABS-CBNmobile, the cost for voting is reduced to at least 50% as subscribers only spend P1.00 per vote compared to using Globe, TM, Smart and Talk N Text (P2.50/vote) and Sun Cellular (P2.00/vote).
- You can utilize the savings to purchase more ABS-CBNmobile SIM and cellphone load.
- You can participate and vote in PBB All In using ePINS.
- There are two kinds of voting ePINS: P25 worth 10 votes and P75 worth 30 votes.
- You can buy ePINS via credit card through the official key accounts at Digital Martian, Load Central and V-Mobile, Inc.
- The instructions on how to vote using ePINS can be found here.
- Jane Oineza
- Joshua Garcia
- Loisa Andalio
- Fifth Pagotan