These are the steps and tips on how to apply via the OLEASS, according to Napolcom:
- Accomplish the one-page application form by filling out all of the blank fields.
- Fields marked with red color are required.
- Submission will not be successful until all required fields are properly accomplished.
- Use the scrollbar to select the desired option (ex. title of examination for promotional examinations and city/municipalityname of examination, date, place, etc).
- When the search result is shown, click on the desired information to select the same. Use the exact keywords when searching.
- Dates are entered in a specific format "mm/dd/yyyy" (ex. date of birth "01/30/1980").
- For applicants without a middle name, just key in a period (.).
- When encoding is completed, click the SUBMIT button. A notification message will appear on screen confirming that you have successfully submitted your application. You can immediately print or save the confirmation letter displayed on the screen.
- Proceed to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office or to the office indicated on the confirmation letter and present all the documentary requirements for assessment, payment of prescribed fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA).
Here’s the link to the Napolcom OLEASS.