#RescuePH, which was created by Ros Juan, Tonyo Cruz and JP Loh using Google Docs, lets residents in flooded areas report the following:
- Number of people in need of rescue;
- Level of flood in area (knee, waist, shoulder, etc); and
- Any info that might help rescuers.
Reporters will be required to fill up the #RescuePH form with details about:
- Name(s) and address of person(s) in need of rescue;
- Specific information about the flood victims (elderly, children, PWDs, special needs);
- Reporter’s name or Twitter @username;
- The Source (Tweet URL or FB status link).
In case you’re looking for a loved one who is residing in flooded areas, there’s also a person finder which you can access here.