Lindsay Lohan burglary case rejected

Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan will not be charged for a burglary in a house of her acquaintance earlier this month, reports on Tuesday said.

Los Angeles police has reportedly presented a possible burglary case against the controversial actress and two companions after several items went missing inside the Hollywood Hills home of businessman Sam Magid on August 18.

The supposed charge sheet described the items as “keys, cash, sunglasses and a credit card holder.”

In a memo, prosecutors noted that none of the missing items were found in the possession of the suspects, reports said.

“We do not have sufficient evidence to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt,” the prosecution said.

lindsay lohan

Authorities were reportedly told that Magid is not interested to pursue a case.

Lohan’s spokesman said the actress “is glad this matter has been cleared up so she can focus on her projects.”

Photo: Lindsay Lohan
comments powered by Disqus
 
Toggle Footer
TOP