“Ice Age: Continental Drift” has returned to the No. 1 spot worldwide over the weekend with $141 million total in 65 territories.
The 3D computer-animated adventure-comedy film has a new worldwide income of $385 million.
Here’s the top 12 domestic weekend box office estimates per data collected as of Sunday, July 15:
1. Ice Age: Continental Drift - 20th Century Fox - $46.0M
2. The Amazing Spider-Man - Sony - $35.0M
3. Ted - Universal - $22.1M
4. Brave - Disney - $10.7M
5. Magic Mike - Warner Bros. - $9.0M
6. Savages - Universal - $8.7M
7. Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection - Lionsgate - $5.6M
8. Katy Perry: Part Of Me - Paramount - $3.7M
9. Moonrise Kingdom - Focus Features - $3.7M
10. Madagascar 3 - Paramount - $3.5M
11. To Rome With Love - Sony Pictures Classics - $2.5M
12. Marvel's The Avengers - Disney - $1.3M